Princess Shyngle hospitalized in Lagos after alleged suicide attempt.
Gambian-based Ghanaian actress Princess Shyngle has reportedly been hospitalized after an alleged attempt to commit suicide in Lagos.
Instablog9ja has confirmed that the actress was rushed to Vedic Life Care in Lekki after being rescued by a neighbor.
Information gathered is that the actress took an overdose of medication and drank bleach.
Report also confirms that she is currently in the emergency room due to how critical her conditions is but is responding to treatment.
It is unclear what might have impelled the actress to make such a move of ending her life but the actress has said it time and again that her only option after a disappointment is to end her own life.
She revealed in an interview with a Ghanaian-based newspaper in August last year (2017) that "I can not take disappointments. When I want something or I'm looking for something and things don't work out well, the next thought that comes to mind is to commit suicide".

Comments
Post a Comment